Registration fee increases for 2017
As part of our committment to reviewing registration fees on an annual basis in line with inflation, the fee for registering for all 'entry level' qualifications will increase by £2 for 2017 (an increase of less than 5%) to £44
. So if you're thinking about embarking on one of our schemes in the near future, register before the end of December for the 2016 price of £42.
The fee increase affects the following schemes:
The registration fee for all other schemes will remain the same.
What do you get for your one off registration fee?
- Access to training and assessment courses for schemes that are recognised across the UK and Ireland. We have a rigorous selection process of our course providers who are also regularly quality assured by our technical officers.
- Support from the staff at Mountain Training throughout the scheme.
- A full record of your training and assessment history on our industry leading candidate management system.
- Access to DLOG – our online digital logbook used to record your experience - which is constantly evolving based on your use.
- Occasional emails from us to keep you up to date.
- A chance to join the Mountain Training Association - a fantastic support network of candidates. (Registering for the Hill & Mountain Skills does not enable you to join the Mountain Training Association.)
- A fancy certificate once you have completed the scheme.