Mountain Training Association Insurance
Specially-negotiated rates for Liability Insurance
We are pleased to announce a brand new insurance scheme for members of the Mountain Training Association offered through Lockton
; our newly appointed insurance Broker, the world’s largest privately owned Insurance Broker.
This specially negotiated scheme, Ascend Insurance
offers full members of the association a bespoke policy to provide different levels of cover based on their Mountain Training qualification(s) and turnover. Members benefit from a low-cost insurance premium because of their good safety record.
We have decided to collaborate with the Association of Mountaineering Instructors
on the new insurance scheme. This allows us to utilise the volume of our combined memberships to generate stability and longevity within the scheme along with highly competitive pricing and extensive coverage.
Ascend Insurance is exclusively available to members of the Association
via an online portal. You can find out more by visiting the insurance page in the members area
The KEY benefits of the new scheme will be:
- Annual Premiums from as little as £120.00 plus 10% Insurance Premium Tax
- Cover for Public Liability is provided on a claims occurring basis, which is deemed the best method of cover for the nature of your activities (Learn more). Professional Indemnity Insurance is also included
- Cover is provided for all activities within the remit of the Mountain Training qualification(s) held and selected under your tailored policy
- Cover is included as standard for low level team building, bushcraft (excluding foraging), film and media work within the scope of the Mountain Training qualification(s) held.
- Options to include Additional Activities and Personal Accident cover at the click of a button
If you are not already a MTA member and you want to access this great deal...
Current MTA members can log into the MEMBERS AREA here
for full details.
Find out what's been going on in the association by clicking on the various icons below: